Listed below are some of the most important factors of polyurethane !
- High abrasive resistance. Up to 50 times more durable than rubber, plastics, and in some respects metals.
- High tensile strength and resistance to cuts.
- High elasticity, which allows polyurethane products to withstand multiple bends well without breaking.
- Operating temperature range from -60 ° С to 110 ° С (short-term to 140 ° С) without losing its physicodynamic and chemical properties.
- Memory effect and resistance to repeated deformations and bends without fracture for a long period of use.
- High elasticity and elasticity, which allows the polyurethane to stretch 10 times or more.
- Polyurethane is one of the best dielectrics, which increases the safety of their use.
- Polyurethane is an environmentally friendly material.